Your Fellowship and congregation rely on you to save souls. Since 2001, our clients have relied on AEA Environmental to save and preserve their facilities. We would like to do the same for you. We will provide the services necessary to maintain your Church and can identify and mitigate any existing health risks to your congregation and their children. We can offer:
- Janitorial services
- Lead paint detection and remediation (especially critical in older facilities)
- Indoor air quality inspection, maintenance and remediation
- Continuous inspection, maintenance and low level repair of your mechanical systems.
We will work within most budgets and can bundle services as a total package, or customize them to fit your individual needs and financial parameters. The enclosed brochure provides a little more about us.
Should you currently employ members of your congregation to perform any of these services, AEA pledges to hire those individuals as AEA employees. We have found that our service contract network provides broader employment opportunities to those who wish them, while providing us with an expanded base of experienced, qualified employees.
AEA provides Low level Maintenance and Repair of Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC and Plumbing. We also offer Energy efficient Management and Quality Control.
Our Indoor Air Quality Services to Schools include:
- Mold Remediation
- Lead Base Paint
- Odor Control and Management
- Carpet Shampooing with Environmentally Friendly Fungicide
We also provide:
- Window Cleaning- interior and exterior windows on Single and Multi-Storey buildings.